This is a synopsis of what we believe:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God. (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Tim 3:16)
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in Three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:19)
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ at His return. (1 Thess 4:17)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin, is through repentance, faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ and accepting the gospel according to Romans 10:9-10.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (Eph 3:5)
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Mark 16:17-18)
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost according to the Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is able to live a holy and separated life in this present world. (Rom 6:4-7)
- We believe in the operation of the five fold ministry and the gifts of the spirit for the perfecting of the saints and the edification of the body. (Eph 4:11-16, 1 Cor 12:7-11)
- We believe that tithes and offerings are the primary source of support to operate the church and for the work of the ministry. (Mal 3:10)